[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Satan's Bed • View topic - Back from Philly 1

Back from Philly 1

pretty self explanatory folks.

Back from Philly 1

Postby PJKid » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:48 pm

Two words.

Fucking phenomenal!

I feel bad that Darth had a bad show, but this was definitely not one of those.
Best thing is, we get to do it again tomorrow. I am starting to feel my age though.
PJKid
ADMIN

Re: Back from Philly 1

Postby poorpinkus » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:24 pm

cool
i'm waiting for the boots since they didn't hit ohio this time
poorpinkus
Global Mod

Postby Anakin Skywalker » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:30 pm

I'm glad someone got a good one from here.
Anakin Skywalker
post whore

Postby PJKid » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:21 pm

Anakin Skywalker wrote:I'm glad someone got a good one from here.

Got two good ones.
Philly 2 was also a good show.
PJKid
ADMIN

Postby Badly Bagel » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:57 pm

Baltimore was the absolute averagest show I have ever attended. Nothing sucked, nothing was "Oh, My God." Seats were fine, venue was okay, they sounded fine, set list was nothing to write home about. Two guys that sat on one side of us were pleasant enough to survive a 7 minute conversation with, the female portion of the couple on the other side of us was sorta good looking, mid-twenties I would guess, and really into the show, which was a nice distraction at times. Nothing special about the entire experience.

Hotel was great. Food and drink were great.
Badly Bagel
idiot savant
idiot savant

Postby PJKid » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:58 pm

I've noticed that the overall atmosphere has changed over the years when it comes to
Pearl Jam shows. Like you said, nothing bad, but nothing really over the top. I chalk it
up to a more mature and aged audience. We all seem to calm down as we get older, even
the band. It's still a good time though.
PJKid
ADMIN

Postby Anakin Skywalker » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:47 am

Damn. Guess I just gotta wait til next time to see if I can get a live round instead of a goddamn dud.
Anakin Skywalker
post whore

Return to pearl jam topics