[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Satan's Bed • View topic - PJ @ Jazzfest

PJ @ Jazzfest

pretty self explanatory folks.

PJ @ Jazzfest

Postby Troop » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:58 am

I may go check them out - who knows. I hate the layout of the jazzfest grounds and the nastiness of the place. But my company puts on the Jazzfest and has their own tent, restrooms and food......so we'll see.
Troop
board coonass

Re: PJ @ Jazzfest

Postby spanish » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:44 pm

Can you hook me up?

With Stevie and Neil in the line up… it sounds worth it.
spanish
Board Spic

Postby Troop » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:30 pm

Let me see how many tickets I can get. I just may be able to help you out.
Troop
board coonass

Postby Badly Bagel » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:46 pm

I don't necessarily care about seeing them ever again, honestly, but that new lottery method for 10c members is FUCKING BULLSHIT for people in the NY/Philly area. My wife was upset, so I'm upset about that. Paying to be a member of the club and, because I happen to live in this area, having a less than 10% chance of winning tickets (regardless of tenure, which I both agree with and disagree with) is pretty shitty.
Badly Bagel
idiot savant
idiot savant

Postby Troop » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:04 pm

I cannot hook you up, Spanish. We're allowed 4 tickets @ 35$. Last year we were allowed 8.
Troop
board coonass

Postby spanish » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:27 pm

Fahk
spanish
Board Spic

Postby E.K » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:14 pm

How long is Pearl Jam's set going to be at Jazzfest?

When they played in Australia at the Big Day Out festivals in 2014 the sets were almost 2 hours long.
E.K
from australia

Return to pearl jam topics