[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Satan's Bed • View topic - I'm not familiar with the movie

I'm not familiar with the movie

pretty self explanatory folks.

I'm not familiar with the movie

Postby a leash » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:58 am

But it seems this song is everywhere

a leash
truant

Re: I'm not familiar with the movie

Postby spanish » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:15 pm

Jesus. What a tool.
spanish
Board Spic

Postby ella » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:07 pm

I am not familiar with this movie either - but I'm pretty sure I heard this tune at a couple of Myles' high school functions.
ella
Unaccounted For

Postby Troop » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:14 pm

I like that tune.
Troop
board coonass

Postby Troop » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:50 am

I also like that popular Ariana Grande tune.

She's not so bad to look at either.
Troop
board coonass

Postby Brychoes » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:30 am

spanish wrote:Jesus. What a tool.

Yeah, 'cause Ed doesn't have kids he'd watch "Frozen" with a thousand times, or anything like that.
Brychoes
I'm so cool you don't even know I'm cool

Postby Badly Bagel » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:32 am

I think a guy I know might have fucked Ariana Grande the other night. I mean, probably not, but I know they did hang out and I did see (innocent) selfies.
Badly Bagel
idiot savant
idiot savant

Postby spanish » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:05 pm

Brychoes wrote:

Yeah, 'cause Ed doesn't have kids he'd watch "Frozen" with a thousand times, or anything like that.

So what? Is he the first singer with kids? You don't see singers busting out Disney songs in the middle of a set because they watched the movie earlier with their kids…

It sounds stupid, not to mention he sounds like shit and his voice breaks.
spanish
Board Spic

Postby Brychoes » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:53 am

spanish wrote:
Brychoes wrote:

So what? Is he the first singer with kids? You don't see singers busting out Disney songs in the middle of a set because they watched the movie earlier with their kids…

It sounds stupid, not to mention he sounds like shit and his voice breaks.

Do you know how many shitty songs have been written because singers/musicians have had kids? You'll understand one day. Maybe.
Brychoes

Postby spanish » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:11 am

That's besides the point.

And I think it's pretty stupid when parents somehow feel like they have this otherwise unattainable wisdom that provides them with such superiority. You have kids. So do most people in the world. Wow, you all must be smarter than me.
spanish
Board Spic

Postby Badly Bagel » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:36 pm

I just assume it was sort of an accident. Who amongst us hasn't starting singing something sort of embarrassing (some pop song or whatever) because it's stupidly catchy and they have heard it a thousand times? He just did it in front on 18,000 people instead of while at the supermarket or in the car.
Badly Bagel
idiot savant
idiot savant

Postby E.K » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:21 pm

Blame the youngest daughter, apparently she requested it.

The Vedders in Australia earlier this year watching Cosmic Psychos side stage at the Big Day Out music festival in January. PJ played later on in the day.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
E.K
from australia

Postby Brychoes » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:02 am

spanish wrote:That's besides the point.

And I think it's pretty stupid when parents somehow feel like they have this otherwise unattainable wisdom that provides them with such superiority. You have kids. So do most people in the world. Wow, you all must be smarter than me.

There's was no superiority in my statement at all, nor would I think parents would say they're smarter than anyone else simply because they have kids. However, there are certain things that you can just "get" based on your own personal experience. You and I are musicians, so naturally, there are things about music that you and I "get" because we have that experience, and others don't. There are certain things about addiction that bagel may just "get" because he rode the horse, and that I don't, because I've never been there. Likewise, when you're a parent, sometimes you do shit you never thought you'd do, simply because your kid wants you to.....so I get what he did on a level that you might not, because of my own experience.
Brychoes

Postby spanish » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:29 pm

I guess you're right.

But there's a time and a place. And that's why you never see any other singers with kids do something like that. But we all know Ed's transition from humility to grandeur was a slow one. But it happened.
spanish
Board Spic

Postby Badly Bagel » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:08 am

That seemed uncalled for.
Badly Bagel
idiot savant
idiot savant

Postby Brychoes » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:42 am

Badly Bagel wrote:That seemed uncalled for.

I said that with the utmost respect and admiration for you not currently living in a gutter somewhere.....
Brychoes

Postby Troop » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:03 pm

Anger still has this board in it's clutches.
Troop
board coonass

Postby Troop » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:04 pm

Badly Bagel wrote:I think a guy I know might have fucked Ariana Grande the other night. I mean, probably not, but I know they did hang out and I did see (innocent) selfies.

Let's see the selfies.
Troop
board coonass

Postby Troop » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:05 pm

They have some cute kids - the eldest looking like Eddie.
Troop
board coonass

Postby Badly Bagel » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:50 pm

Troop wrote:
Badly Bagel wrote:I think a guy I know might have fucked Ariana Grande the other night. I mean, probably not, but I know they did hang out and I did see (innocent) selfies.

Let's see the selfies.

get-attachment.aspx.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Badly Bagel
idiot savant
idiot savant

Next

Return to pearl jam topics