[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Satan's Bed • View topic - got cincy tickets

got cincy tickets

pretty self explanatory folks.

got cincy tickets

Postby poorpinkus » Wed May 28, 2014 6:55 pm

fo sho
poorpinkus
Global Mod

Re: got cincy tickets

Postby PJKid » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:00 pm

We actually thought about a road trip, but then remembered that we have more important responsibilities.
PJKid
ADMIN

Postby Brychoes » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:12 pm

I have tickets for St Paul. Barely. Fuck Ticketmaster.
Brychoes
I'm so cool you don't even know I'm cool

Postby Badly Bagel » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:54 pm

Didn't even know they were touring. I don't even open the 10C e-mails anymore.
Badly Bagel
idiot savant
idiot savant

Postby Anakin Skywalker » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:32 am

I would go if I wanted to waste 300 bucks. Got better shit to do. Still using Future Days as my first dance. The hurricane line seals it.
Anakin Skywalker
post whore

Postby Troop » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:48 am

PJKid wrote:We actually thought about a road trip, but then remembered that we have more important responsibilities.

Sounds like there is a baby on the way.
Troop
board coonass

Postby spanish » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:58 am

oh snap
spanish
Board Spic

Return to pearl jam topics