[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Satan's Bed • View topic - Sirens

Sirens

pretty self explanatory folks.

Re: Sirens

Postby E.K » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:37 am

Because it was a festival and not a normal PJ tour it was less crowded and easier to get to the front rail, so I took the opportunity. I have never seen so many security guys. Mike jumped down off the stage and ran along the front rail. I poked his sweet little tattooed arm as he ran past me. I still don't like Sirens.

Mike and Stone at the Australian Open in January. Mike looks bored and Stone appears to be laughing at the girl in front's bun
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
E.K
from australia

Postby Anakin Skywalker » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:46 pm

They look like vacationing queens.
Anakin Skywalker
post whore

Postby E.K » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:04 pm

Anakin Skywalker wrote:They look like vacationing queens.

Apparently the whole band was given tickets to the tennis. They can play and have a holiday here any time they want.

Eddie messing around at the Melbourne show.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
E.K
from australia

Postby PJKid » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:04 pm

Apparently drunk, as always.
PJKid
ADMIN

Postby Badly Bagel » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:54 am

Does he own only like 4 fucking t-shirts? I rewatched his REM induction speech (Which is still a pretty good speech, heaps better than Stipe's lackluster Nirvana speech) and he was wearing the same thing.
Badly Bagel
idiot savant
idiot savant

Postby E.K » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:10 pm

Badly Bagel wrote:Does he own only like 4 fucking t-shirts? I rewatched his REM induction speech (Which is still a pretty good speech, heaps better than Stipe's lackluster Nirvana speech) and he was wearing the same thing.

Maybe 7 ... one for each day of the week.

I am sick to death of that damn Peace T-shirt as well as the fans who are buying replicas of it online to wear to PJ shows.
E.K
from australia

Postby Anakin Skywalker » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:26 am

It is hard to find t shirts that fit. I wear t shirts or thermals to work every day and nothing sucks like going to take a piss and looking at yourself in a mirror that screams back "LEARN YOUR SIZE". It's a tshirt. He probably owns 50 of each. Probably 10 bucks a pop. Like a jersey for an athlete.

I have progressed in life to where they pay for me to show up looking that way as long as I show up. I will wear jeans until someone offers such an insane amount of money that I sell out and wear pants. Doubtful that will ever happen. I do what I do. I look what I look like. I have better ideas and move faster than most people ever will. People don't care what you look like when you make them money. Period.

I am wearing jeans and flip flops at a wedding the moderator thinks will fail. I respect his opinion. I still like jeans. Lucky Brand is the best for a guy who isn't skinny.

He owns 40 t shirts. He throws them away.
Anakin Skywalker
post whore

Postby E.K » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:48 pm

I couldn't help noticing that Vedder had gained some weight (and muscle) since the last Australian tour (09). He wore short sleeved button down shirts over his T-shirts throughout the whole PJ/EV tour even though it was the middle of summer here .. It was like he was conscious of the weight gain and trying to hide something. He is still a perfect package though.
E.K
from australia

Postby E.K » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:50 pm

PJKid wrote:Apparently drunk, as always.

Drunk at the PJ shows but sober for the EV solo shows where he sipped on a large glass of something which looked like Gatorade.
E.K
from australia

Postby Anakin Skywalker » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:23 am

E.K wrote:

Drunk at the PJ shows but sober for the EV solo shows where he sipped on a large glass of something which looked like Gatorade.

Probably messed up from the night before. Take it from an expert.
Anakin Skywalker
post whore

Postby Troop » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:21 pm

Stone looks digusting.
Troop
board coonass

Postby E.K » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:28 am

Anakin Skywalker wrote:
E.K wrote:

Probably messed up from the night before. Take it from an expert.

I don't care. I went to two solo shows and both nights were perfect. He needs new material though, as the setlists were similar to the 2011 shows.
E.K
from australia

Postby PJKid » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:08 pm

Anakin Skywalker wrote:I am wearing jeans and flip flops at a wedding the moderator thinks will fail.

I have never and will never wear flip flops. They are the epitome of gay.
PJKid
ADMIN

Postby ella » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:25 pm

Troop wrote:Stone looks digusting.

Disgusting?

You're such a spiteful QUEEN!
ella
Unaccounted For

Postby ella » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:26 pm

PJKid wrote:
Anakin Skywalker wrote:I am wearing jeans and flip flops at a wedding the moderator thinks will fail.

Not even in Miami?
ella
Unaccounted For

Postby spanish » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:25 am

PJKid wrote:I have never and will never wear flip flops. They are the epitome of gay.

I thought loving cock up your ass was the epitome of gay. But you sure have an interesting view of it.
spanish
Board Spic

Postby PJKid » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:42 pm

ella wrote:
PJKid wrote:

Not even in Miami?

Not anywhere. I see guys walking around in sandals/flip flops with their big fucking man toes and it makes me sick. Fucking fags.
PJKid
ADMIN

Postby ella » Sat May 03, 2014 2:34 am

Big fucking man toes. I never looked at it that way.
ella
Unaccounted For

Postby Anakin Skywalker » Sat May 03, 2014 6:57 am

Yeah if I had my dad's fungus shit going on I wouldn't do that. I have pretty nice feet.
Anakin Skywalker
post whore

Postby spanish » Sat May 03, 2014 1:20 pm

I think Kid is a closet fag with a foot fetish.
spanish
Board Spic

PreviousNext

Return to pearl jam topics