[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Satan's Bed • View topic - Tour

Tour

pretty self explanatory folks.

Tour

Postby Brychoes » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:21 pm

Another "tour" that skips the entire middle of the country.
Brychoes
I'm so cool you don't even know I'm cool

Re: Tour

Postby Badly Bagel » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:06 pm

And fuck them for making the front of the floor general admission. I'm a handicap and can't stand 3+ hours.
And fuck them for the west coast dates being cost prohibitive to fly to due to it being thanksgiving time.
And fuck them for this bullshit lottery because they can't handle traffic on their bullshit website.
And fuck them for only letting you win 1 show to any city that has 2 (like Philly and NY and LA).
And fuck them for making the already way too popular NY shows even more enticing by making them Friday and Saturday.
Badly Bagel
idiot savant
idiot savant

Postby PJKid » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:51 pm

Brooklyn? Really?

We are going to enter for the two Philly shows.
Which ever one we don't get, and we may get none, we will try to get the other through Ticketmaster.

This will end up being a cluster fuck. Just like everything else they do.
PJKid
ADMIN

Postby Badly Bagel » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:56 pm

I'm only entering for Brooklyn (the arena is really nice, from what I hear) and Baltimore. Might do Hartford via Ticketmaster. Same for Pittsburgh. One or the other, not both.

Contemplating MAYBE Vancouver/Seattle, but that's probably not happening. Like a 2% chance of happening.
Badly Bagel
idiot savant
idiot savant

Postby Troop » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:45 pm

Will possibly see them at Voodoo Fest with the ample chested ella.

Will have to see how the schedule works out, though.
Troop
board coonass

Postby spanish » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:37 am

I may go to Voodoo Fest to meet with you guys.
spanish
Board Spic

Postby E.K » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:18 am

At least you whiners are getting a tour. It's been nearly 4 years since they toured Australia.
E.K
from australia

Postby PJKid » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:47 am

Badly Bagel wrote:I'm only entering for Brooklyn (the arena is really nice, from what I hear) and Baltimore.

Yeah, Brooklyn is like what, 30 minutes from you? For us it would be over 2 hours
and I just don't care to travel in to the city. I would if it were MSG though.
PJKid
ADMIN

Postby nobody » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:09 pm

I put in for San Diego and both LA. I may look at Ticketmaster for the LA I don't get if I get any at all. Still considering driving up for Oakland.
nobody
Satan
Satan

Postby PJKid » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:06 am

Put in for Philly 1 & Philly 2. Got Philly 1.
Will try for Philly 2 via Ticketmaster or Stub Hub.
PJKid
ADMIN

Postby Badly Bagel » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:38 am

I only got Baltimore.
Badly Bagel
idiot savant
idiot savant

Postby PJKid » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:51 am

From what I've been reading, there are people that put in for 8 and even
12 shows and got shit, nothing, zero. I guess that's why they call it a lottery.
PJKid
ADMIN

Postby PJKid » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:53 am

Badly Bagel wrote:I only got Baltimore.

So I guess we won't be meating up this year?

PJKid
ADMIN

Postby Badly Bagel » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:09 pm

PJKid wrote:From what I've been reading, there are people that put in for 8 and even
12 shows and got shit, nothing, zero. I guess that's why they call it a lottery.

12 shows? Jesus. That seems hard to believe / justify.
Badly Bagel
idiot savant
idiot savant

Postby PJKid » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:43 pm

Badly Bagel wrote:
PJKid wrote:From what I've been reading, there are people that put in for 8 and even

12 shows? Jesus. That seems hard to believe / justify.

I saw it over on Synergy night of the drawing. There was even one person that claimed to have put in for 15 shows and got shut out. I'd have to look through the threads again. Maybe when I get home I will look for the thread.
PJKid
ADMIN

Postby PJKid » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:41 pm

This guy claims to have put in for 25 shows between him and his wife.
http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic ... 4#p5129864

Then there's this guy that claims to have been burned for 10 shows
http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic ... 4#p5129794
PJKid
ADMIN

Postby Badly Bagel » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:47 am

I haven't spent any time on Synergy, but I am curious if ANYONE got ANY SHOW that they listed as anything lower than third priority - which, to me, while indicative of how flawed this lottery system is, is also a reflection of poor "prioritizing".

Some fault falls on the member for being COMPLETELY shut out.
Badly Bagel
idiot savant
idiot savant

Postby nobody » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:27 pm

That place is ridiculous.

I wonder if they mean 10 shows or 10 entries. I had 6 entries and got 2 of them. The way the lottery worked, that was the maximum amount of these entries that I could have won.
nobody
Satan
Satan

Postby Badly Bagel » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:19 pm

I'm sorry, if you were willing and able to go to multiple shows, and put, say, Brooklyn as your top priority, and then got completely shut out, then you are retarded. Way, way, WAY too big of a gamble. I am willing to bet everyone that put the second tier shows (Pitt, NC, Virginia, shows like that - basically not Boston, NY, or Philly) as priority one or maybe even two got them. It's stupid to have not used a little common sense and secured at least one pair of 10C tickets.

Did these morons think that anyone was going to get any, say, priority 6 tickets?
Badly Bagel
idiot savant
idiot savant

Postby PJKid » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:17 pm

Badly Bagel wrote:Did these morons think that anyone was going to get any, say, priority 6 tickets?

Some of them thought they were going to get every show that they put in for regardless of how many.
A lot of those people got shut out. They all bitch about how long they've been a member and how they
deserve tickets. As always there's a lot of people dropping their memberships again.

Then there are the people that claim to have multiple memberships just so they can secure tickets.
They enter for tickets, to the same shows, under different member ID's hoping to secure at least
one show.
PJKid
ADMIN

Next

Return to pearl jam topics